Click here to go back to our main company page.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Luau Baby Shower



 
Aloha! I was busy this past long weekend decorating and styling a Luau themed baby shower. The main colors we picked were lime green and pink with some hints of purple and yellow. I decided to subtly incorporate the theme to the decorations. Judging from the reactions of the guests, the party turned out well. 


As the guests came in, they were greeted by this signage asking them to grab a lei.




 To add some fun factor, we created a balloon arch at the entrance. 





We hung some draping from the ceiling with some accents that I put together.





 I decided to use hot pink pompoms for the centerpieces and made a clothesline with a transparent string to hang some baby garments from. I thought it would be a cool idea to get the guests to decorate the garments and write a little note for the parents to be. Fans were used a favors as well as additional table accents







We kept the cake table simple by hanging white shells and some pink pom poms to a yellow backdrop. We also kept the food table simple and used dried twigs (we found from the couple's backyard). We added silk flower accents and pearls to dress up the twigs a bit.






We also had a photo station set up. Here, me and my very awesome assistant (aka husband) were fooling around with one of the cocktail umbrellas.



 
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post.


Mahalo!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome bay shower.I am also planned to organize a little baby shower.and I have booked one of the best venue For shower party.I Wank to made it fabulous.

    ReplyDelete